Barrel Handlebar Bag | Rogue Camo MultiCam Black™ CORDURA®
- FIT: Bike gear, hoodie, flashlight, camera, beer, whiskey, soda, water, tire repair kit, stash, whatever floats your boat
- DIMENSIONS: 5" Diameter x 10" Long
- MATERIAL: Water-Resistant 500 Denier MIL-SPEC Rogue Camo MultiCam Black™ CORDURA® Nylon with Water-Resistant Orange Truck Tarpaulin lining
- ZIPPERED CLOSURE: Large and easy to access YKK Water-Resistant VISLON® AquaGuard® Zippers
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE: Large front pocket and 2 side pockets
- WEIGHT: .5 lb
- LITERS: 3
- (OPTIONAL STRAP SOLD AS ADD-ON)
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
Barrels of beer. Barrels of whiskey. It’s funny where we get our inspiration from. Meet the Barrel Bag. Great hangs always start with a fresh barrel. The Barrel Bag comes with a head tube velcro stability strap, easy to see inside Water-Resistant truck tarpaulin interior, and an adjustable / removable MIL-SPEC Molle strap with velcro system for handlebars of all shapes and sizes. With its ability to attach to a wide range of handlebars, you'll always have the Barrel where you need it. There’s Molle webbing on the front of the Barrel as well for carabiners, lights, bluetooth speakers etc. The MIL-SPEC Webbing Zipper pulls don’t only give you something to hold onto while unzipping the Barrel, they also can be used to carry it by attaching our optional DEFY MIL-SPEC strap. Roll out the Barrel!
What is Cordura Nylon fabric?
The name CORDURA® has meant many things over many years. Originally a rayon product used in WWII tyres. After the war DuPont developed nylon which became a primary component of tire manufacturing. In the mid-70’s, a process was developed to dye nylon fabric and the CORDURA® name was reborn and applied to the now classic line of nylon fabrics. These days you might notice the CORDURA® brand tag appearing on all sorts of gear; the now INVISTA-owned brand have since developed all sorts of textiles including lightweight and apparel fabrics. But when it comes to bags the fabric most people think of is CORDURA® Classic, air textured, 1000D or 500D plain weave Nylon 6.6. Used in everything from school bags to soldiers’ boots, the now ubiquitous cloth has had a huge influence on the carry world for over 50 years.