Insidious Jr. Sling | Rogue Camo MultiCam Black™ CORDURA® | Limited Edition
- FIT: iPad, 12.5" x 3" (or wider!) Thermos, Lunch Bag, Camera, Hoodie, Small EDC Gear, Pens, and more.
- DIMENSIONS: 12.5" Wide x 9" Tall x 3.5" Tall
- TECH POCKET SECTION: 10.5" Wide x 8.5" Tall
- MATERIAL: Water-Resistant 500 Denier MIL-SPEC Rogue Camo MultiCam Black™ CORDURA® Exterior + 500 Denier CORDURA® Silver Lining interior.
- ZIPPERS: 2 Large, Double Headed easy to access YKK Water-Resistant VISLON® AquaGuard® Zippers
- STRAP: Closed-Cell Foam Padded Removable, Reversible for 'Righties' + 'Lefties' $30 imported 2" AustriAlpin™ COBRA® Quick-Release Buckle capable of holding 1,000 lbs.
- 2 COMPARTMENTS: 2 dimensional pockets, pen holder, tech pocket, MIL-SPEC rifle gun clip for keys.
- D RING ON BACK: For attaching optional Cycling Stabilizer Strap.
- WEIGHT: 2.0 lb
- LITERS: 6
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
Hey, it’s me. I’m that nagging song infesting your idle mind. First, causing you to start humming. Then tapping along. Before you know it you’re singing at the top of your lungs til your neighbors pound the walls. I burrow inside you, invade your consciousness and, before long, become a part of you. I’m caffeine coursing through your system early in the morning, at noon, and after dinner. I’m that feeling you feel on vacation, never wanting it to end. Allow me to introduce myself...
I’m Insidious Jr.
I grip your back like a glove. I’m swung and slung in front of you when needed with the quickness. Grabbed by the handle and tossed in the passenger seat. Unbuckled like a stealthy Ninja. I love lefties and righties alike. I have more pockets than a denim store and rock my metal hardware whilst flying a finger to the incessant, overuse of cheap, flimsy, ‘Sure to break’ plastic.
Sure, the world may need to tidily lump me in a narrow category labeling me just a ‘Sling Bag.’ I don’t care. I know what I am. I’m more. Much more. I’m utility and rugged Made in USA Badassery construction. I’m tactical and minimal all at the same time. I’m proudly made by a rag tag team of misfits and miscreants in Chicago who are insanely obsessed with bags. But I digress.
I. Am. Insidious Jr.
I easily go from being the quintessential ‘Daddy Diaper’ bag to cycling or moto sidekick to festival bro. I’m perfect at 36,000 feet as a carry-on and can spelunk with the best of em. Buy me. Try me. I don’t think you’ll deny me. I’m with you. I’m here for you. I’ll become a part of you. I'm insidiously yours to do with me what you will.
$30 imported 2" AustriAlpin™ COBRA® Quick-Release Buckle
What is Cordura Nylon fabric?
The name CORDURA® has meant many things over many years. Originally a rayon product used in WWII tyres. After the war DuPont developed nylon which became a primary component of tire manufacturing. In the mid-70’s, a process was developed to dye nylon fabric and the CORDURA® name was reborn and applied to the now classic line of nylon fabrics. These days you might notice the CORDURA® brand tag appearing on all sorts of gear; the now INVISTA-owned brand have since developed all sorts of textiles including lightweight and apparel fabrics. But when it comes to bags the fabric most people think of is CORDURA® Classic, air textured, 1000D or 500D plain weave Nylon 6.6. Used in everything from school bags to soldiers’ boots, the now ubiquitous cloth has had a huge influence on the carry world for over 50 years.
Optional Stabilizer Strap Add-On