The Void | Admin Pouch | Rogue Camo MultiCam Black™ CORDURA®
- FIT: iPad (not iPad Pro) or iPad Mini and your EDC gear you love and hold dear.
- DIMENSIONS Small: 6.5" Wide x 9" Tall x 2.25" Deep
- TECH POCKET SECTION Small: 5.75" Wide x 8.5" Tall
- DIMENSIONS Large: 8" Wide x 10.75" Tall x 2.25" Deep
- TECH POCKET SECTION Large: 7.75" Wide x 10.75" Tall
- MATERIAL: Water-Resistant 500 Denier MIL-SPEC Rogue Camo MultiCam Black™ CORDURA®
- INTERIOR MATERIAL: Water-Resistant 500 Denier MIL-SPEC Silver Lining CORDURA® Nylon
- CLAM SHELL ZIPPERED CLOSURE: 2 Large, Double Headed easy to access YKK Water-Resistant VISLON® AquaGuard® Zippers
- KEY CLIP: Matte black metal gun clip
- METAL D RINGS ON BACK: For attaching optional Void Strap.
- VELCRO PANEL: For Morale patch or ID markers
- WEIGHT: .5 lb
- DEFY PATCH SOLD SEPARATELY
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
What is Cordura Nylon fabric?
The name CORDURA® has meant many things over many years. Originally a rayon product used in WWII tyres. After the war DuPont developed nylon which became a primary component of tire manufacturing. In the mid-70’s, a process was developed to dye nylon fabric and the CORDURA® name was reborn and applied to the now classic line of nylon fabrics. These days you might notice the CORDURA® brand tag appearing on all sorts of gear; the now INVISTA-owned brand have since developed all sorts of textiles including lightweight and apparel fabrics. But when it comes to bags the fabric most people think of is CORDURA® Classic, air textured, 1000D or 500D plain weave Nylon 6.6. Used in everything from school bags to soldiers’ boots, the now ubiquitous cloth has had a huge influence on the carry world for over 50 years.