Defender 'Fire Edition' Ballistic Nylon x ECOPAK™ EPX Blaze Orange
- FIT: 16" MacBook Pro and smaller
- COMPUTER SECTION: 16" wide x 11" tall
- MATERIAL: 1,050 Denier Water-Resistant MIL-SPEC Ballistic Nylon
- INTERIOR MATERIAL: ECOPAK™ EPX Bright Orange 200 Denier Waterproof 100% recycled polyester components, 45° Blue CrossPly for added strength, 70 Denier ripstop backing
- TRIM: Horween Leather
- STRAP: Detachable MIL-SPEC webbing with military grade metal hardware and leather trim
- CLOSURE: x2 High Strength AustriAlpin™ quick release 1" COBRA® buckles on outside pocket. Oversized YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® rubberized Zippers with hand-riveted Horween Austin Calf Leather pull tabs.
- HANDLE: 1" nylon strapping with leather comfort handle
- EXTRA: Padded computer pocket with Horween Leather snap closure
- TRAVEL: 8" wide Trolley Strap to fasten to luggage handle
- DIMENSIONS: 17" wide x 11 tall" x 3" deep
- WEIGHT: 3 lb
- VOLUME: 9 Liters
Catch em off guard. Repel the attack. You know it, the boardroom needs someone with some stones. That’s where the Defender comes in. The Defender is equal parts Seal Team 6 and preppy look. Bad ass meets ‘Pardon me sir’. Uber strong Water-Resistant 1,050 Denier MIL-SPEC Ballistic Nylon collides with Chicago’s century old iconic Austin Calf Horween Leather. A true match made in Ballistic paradise.
The entire length of the bag is finished by our master leather workers with hand-skived leather to give it a truly smart and highly rugged, finished look. DEFY integrates $60 worth of 1”AustriAlpin™ COBRA® Quick Release buckles for good measure. These are the same buckles used by Special Forces in theater today. Each buckle can hold 1,000 pounds; surely that's enough to hold whatever you need to carry.
Your computer will sleep soundly ensconced in closed-cell foam technology sourced from an industry leading foam-technology company. The inside is lined with water-resistant and easy to see inside ECOPAK™ EPX Blaze Orange material and even more Horween Leather accents and trim, with gun metal snaps that keep your computer snug and safe. Now look at the removable strap as the attention to detail doesn’t stop here: durable MIL-SPEC webbing with military grade metal hardware, Horween leather details + metal clips let em know you mean business. A large pocket with U.S. sourced oversized water-repellent YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® rubberized zippers keeps things tight on the back and is great for on the go storage.
PROUDLY HAND-CRAFTED IN THE USA
Defender Press: Coolhunting.com