R&R Weekender | Ballistic Nylon x ECOPAK™ EPX 'Fire Edition' | Blaze Orange
- FIT: Weekend gear
- MATERIAL: 1,050 Denier MIL-SPEC Water-Resistant Ballistic Nylon
- LINING: ECOPAK™ EPX Bright Orange 200 Denier Waterproof 100% recycled polyester components, 45° Blue CrossPly for added strength, 70 Denier ripstop backing
- INTERIOR STORAGE: Multiple open, leather trimmed pockets. 1 zip pocket
- EXTERIOR UTILITY: 1 Horween Leather easy to access pocket and reinforced MIL-SPEC webbing trolley / luggage handle pass through
- CLOSURE: Large and easy to access YKK Water-Resistant VISLON® AquaGuard® Zippers w/Horween Leather Riveted pull tabs
- HANDLE: Top-Grade, Horween Austin Calf Leather
- SIDE HANDLES: Two new MIL-SPEC Webbing quick grab handles
- DIMENSIONS: 24" wide x 12" tall x 12" deep
- WEIGHT: 3.5 lb
- VOLUME: 46 Liters
‘All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.’ We all know what being cooped up too long can do to a guy. Bad things. Awful things. Sometimes you just need to blow the carbon outta the engine and get away for the weekend. Get some Rest and Relaxation. Meet the R&R Series. Inspired by Israeli Defense Force standard issue field duffles, this bag is decidedly not standard issue and is perfect for any mission. Did we mention the armored coat this bad boy wears everyday? It's made of MIL-SPEC Ballistic Nylon. This is hands down the most durable material we've found and is the same material used by the U.S. Military, Special Forces and SWAT Teams. Should be good enough for your travels don't you think?! The interior is handcrafted of ECOPAK™ EPX Bright Orange 200 Denier Waterproof lining.
The closure is a MIL-SPEC, heavy duty YKK Water-Resistant VISLON® AquaGuard® Zippers with easy to access, oversized Horween Austin Calf Leather pull tabs. Each of these tabs are Hand-Cut and pounded in our Chicago studio using a gnarly, old metal hammer that fastens them on with a matte black, steel rivet. Hell, even the hand that does the pounding is callused and gnarly! The adjustable and removable shoulder strap uses solid steel hardware commissioned from a US military supply company.
The interior of the bag gives you multiple large, Horween Austin Calf Leather Trimmed pockets for quick and easy storage, as well as a zippered pocket for items you want kept more private. The Full-grained Horween Austin Calf leather pocket, trim and strap handle are all first chromium tanned, which makes the leather supple and durable, and then re-tanned with vegetable tannins — derived from tree leaves, bark, and other plant material — to allow it to patina well and to be easily shaped. ‘All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy’, indeed. Get some R&R!
PROUDLY HAND-CRAFTED IN THE USA