Recon Mini | Ballistic Nylon x Fire | Limited Edition | In Stock
- FIT: Mac Air 13", iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini
- COMPUTER SECTION: 10.5"wide x7" tall
- MATERIAL: Water-Resistant 1,050 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- INTERIOR MATERIAL: ECOPAK™ EPX Bright Orange 200 Denier Waterproof 100% recycled polyester components, 45° Blue CrossPly for added strength, 70 Denier ripstop backing
- TRIM: MIL-SPEC 1" Webbing
- CLOSURE: x2 1" High Strength AustriAlpin® Cobra Quick-Release Buckles
- HANDLE: 2" MIL-SPEC auto seat belt strapping
- STRAP: Detachable 2" MIL-SPEC auto seat belt strapping with steel hardware
- DIMENSIONS: 11" wide x 8" tall x 3" deep
- WEIGHT: 2.25 lb
Search the field. Survey the terrain. Or hell, just take it to the corner coffee shop. The Recon Mini is a suitable tool for any mission. DEFY is hand-crafting rugged MIL-SPEC 1,050 Denier Ballistic Nylon and mashing it up with $60.00 worth of 2” solid steel and brass, imported AustriAlpin™ COBRA® Quick Release buckles used by U.S. Special Forces. For this Limited Edition we've lined the entire bag with ECOPAK™ EPX Bright Orange 200 Denier Waterproof lining for maximum visibility and Badassery! Not to mention, you're doing the environment a solid as each yard of this stuff is made from roughly 20 up-cycled plastic bottles.
The Recon Mini is Hand-Crafted on the gritty west side of Chicago using industrial machines, threads, and techniques learned from disassembling vintage military bags. Solid steel swivel clips and hardware fly the finger to the incessant over use of flimsy plastic found on most bags.
Take a look inside and you'll realize you've been out of touch with your inner minimalist far too long: It's the perfect space for your iPad, pens, tech, small bits and no need for more. Look under the flap and you'll see a uniquely simple double pocket solution that uses a smart organization system for business cards and top secret organizational stash opportunities. Stop looking...Recon Mini Ballistic Nylonx Fire Edition's here.
PROUDLY HAND-CRAFTED IN THE USA