Menace Backpack 2.0 | Ballistic Nylon
- FIT: 16" MacBook Pro & Smaller
- DIMENSIONS: 11" Wide x 5.5" Deep x 17.5" High
- COMPUTER SECTION: 10.5" Wide x 16" High
- MATERIAL: 1,050 Denier Water-Resistant MIL-SPEC Ballistic Nylon
- CLOSURE: 2" AustriAlpin™ COBRA®
- HANDLE: 1" MIL-SPEC Webbing
- STRAPS: Closed-Cell Foam Technology padding wrapped in 2" MIL-SPEC Webbing
- INTERIOR: Easy to see inside Silver 500 Denier CORDURA® with 1 Large zippered pocket, Closed-Cell Foam padded computer section
- ZIPPERS: Easy to access Water-Repellent YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® Zippers
- WEIGHT: 3 lb
- VOLUME: 18 Liter
- EXTERIOR ADJUSTABLE POCKETS: Hold most bottles small + large
I need to go home now. I’ve been outside wandering too long. What day is it anyway? People might start to shutter their windows wondering who this wandering person is endlessly walking around with his backpack. I don’t want to become a menace to society. Ever since designing this new backpack I’ve just been finding myself looking for an excuse, any excuse to wear it outside. I have to confess, I even dumped out the last of our coffee beans in the trash so I could ‘volunteer’ to buy more from the store, wearing my new backpack of course. It's great for shopping. There’s truly just something about this bag that’s just so right. The right proportions: Not too big, not too small. The right amount of storage: Not too little, not too much. The right materials: Overkill in every way. And don't even get me started on comfort. I think it’s caused me to forget to eat. This isn’t good. Did anyone hear my stomach rumble? I keep playing with the imported AustriAlpin™ COBRA® Quick-Release buckle too. That ‘click’ sound is the metallic equivalent of a primal scream. That’s the sound of quality. The look of the buckle is so rad it’s menacing my mind I tell you! I just want to keep opening the bag so I get to experience this buckle again, and again, and again. I need to get my head checked. Or do I?
Maybe this menacing mania isn’t menacing at all and is just the thing I’ve needed my whole life. Maybe there will someday be an army of other wanderers and wanderlusters just like me, wearing the same backpack, looking for their reasons to be outside exploring the world 24-7. If that’s considered ‘Menacing’, then consider me someone who will DEFY right along side you. The Menace movement has only just begun.
PROUDLY HAND-CRAFTED IN THE USA