The Rover Backpack Horween Essex Rookery Leather Bundle / Ships in 2-3 Weeks
- FIT: 13"+ 15" MacBook Pro and similar sized computers
- COMPUTER SECTION: 18.5" wide x 11" tall
- EXTERIOR MATERIAL: Horween Essex Rookery Leather
- LINING MATERIAL : TexWax™ 5.6 oz Buffalo Plaid waxed cotton canvas
- EXTERIOR SIDE POCKETS: TexWax™ Black Wax Canvas
- STRAP: Detachable MIL-SPEC webbing with military grade metal hardware
- BACKPACK STRAPS: Detachable MIL-SPEC webbing with military grade metal hardware and closed cell foam padding
- CLOSURE: x2 Oversized
- YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® Water-Resistant Zippers with Horween Essex Rookery Leather Pulls
- HANDLE: 2" MIL-SPEC webbing with Horween Essex Rookery Leather Mr. Gripper
- COMPUTER SECTION: Padded computer pocket & interior matte black military rifle gun clip key holder, YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® zippered pockets, pen holders
- TROLLEY STRAP: 8" wide MIL-SPEC webbing for tethering to suitcase
- DIMENSIONS: 20" long x 13" high x 9" deep
- WEIGHT: 5.5 lb
- EXTERIOR POCKETS: Fit up to 32 oz. Nalgene bottle. (3.5" diameter)
- VOLUME: 40 Liters
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: x2 Horween Essex Rookery Leather Grippers, Backpack Straps, Shoulder Strap & Cheesecloth for leather care
This is the sickest Horween Leather Bag DEFY has attempted to make. It takes 5 hours to make just one. Each bag uses over a side of the finest Horween Leather and, we believe, very few craftspeople are skilled enough to even pull this one off. Luckily, our team is.
Have you ever created anything in your life you're truly proud of? Something that took 110% of your heart and soul. A creation that was the best of you. Cliches are made of this stuff, we know. But in our case, the Rover is just that. It's a freakin' beast from a production standpoint. It's a freakin' beast from a utility standpoint. And it's the culmination of hard work from our best and brightest School of the Art Institute interns and DEFY production team. It's a true synergistic effect of Badassery!
We were going to call it the 'Kitchen Sink', as we feel we've thrown in everything but that. Rover has: A padded computer pocket, the 'surround sound' equivalent of pockets surrounding the bag's interior, more zippers than a zipper factory, removable MIL-SPEC padded straps with Military MOLLE Webbing and more features than we can list here. We set out to DEFY everything we'd ever achieved before and pushed our team to the limit. It wasn't pretty, and the tensions got high. But we broke on through to the other side and have been carrying the Rover on countless trips, smiling from ear to ear and torture testing it along the way. This is the perfect weekender and can go longer than that! One of our main goals was to create a duffel bag where you can easily see all of your things. This was achieved by the bag's unique, broad and deep zipper configuration.
This TSA Compliant bad boy can be carried over the shoulder, on your back or in your hand. Rover don't mess! He likes to roam, meander, discover, conquer, seek, find. Best of all, Rover will never leave you uncomfortable when your flight is in the farthest gate at the airport and you feel like you need a vacation from your upcoming vacation. Rover's the ultimate Weekender & Duffel.
The Rover now holds the title as the most expensive bag we've ever produced. (We said that when we had just done it in Ballistic Nylon...this one takes it to a whole new level) It's just that intricate, loaded with so many features and takes so much time to sew. Is Rover Luggage? Weekender? A backpack? YES!
Rover's ready. Are you?
OPTIONAL STERNUM STRAP WITH $30 IMPORTED AUSTRIALPIN™ COBRA® BUCKLE
PROUDLY HAND-CRAFTED IN THE USA