VerBockel 'Day Pack' Roll Top Backpack 2.0 | Black X-Pac | Limited Edition
- FIT: 13" - 16" MacBook Pros and tablets
- COMPUTER SECTION: 12" wide x 15" tall
- MATERIAL: X-Pac™ / VX21 BLACK DWR - 1500, 210 D Ripstop Nylon face, .25 mil polyester film, Coyote Polyester X-PLY at 22, 50 D polyester taffeta backing
- TRIM: Double and triple folded for durability
- CLOSURE: x1 2" High Strength AustriAlpin™ quick release COBRA® buckles imported from Austria
- ZIPPERS: YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® Water-Repellent Zippers
- HANDLE: 2" MIL-SPEC seat belt webbing
- FOR ADDED STORAGE: 1" MIL-SPEC MOLLE webbing
- STRAPS: Closed cell foam technology padded shoulder straps
- INTERIOR: Closed cell foam technology padded computer section with easy to see inside 500 Denier Silver Lining CORDURA® pockets, zippered pocket
- DIMENSIONS: 12.5" Wide x 5.5" Deep x 15.5"-21.5" High
- FRONT POCKET DIMENSIONS: 5" Wide x 2" Deep x 9" High
- WEIGHT: 2.5 lb
- EXTERIOR POCKETS: Fit up to 32 oz. Nalgene bottle. (3.5" diameter)
- VOLUME: 21-30 Liters (This bag is very similar in size to the Menace, but can be completely opened for additional storage.)
PROUDLY HAND-CRAFTED IN THE USA
VERBOCKEL DAY PACK
We knew VerBockel had a slightly smaller brother. He kept it hidden from us for awhile, but we've finally been introduced. Sure, he's 3-4 inches shorter, but great things come in small packages! This is quite possibly the PERFECTLY SIZED Day Pack. The inside offers the same storage as VerBockel, with a closed-cell foam padded computer pocket capable of holding 13" + 15" MacBook Pros alike. Replete with a couple of easy to see 'Silver Lining' Cordura pockets on the outside of the computer section and a larger YKK Zippered pocket. We incorporated the same learning from the VerBockel 2.0 'Un-zipped' and utilized a water-resistant YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® Zipper to help you easily see inside your day pack. Oh yeah, those zippers are the same uber expensive, water-resistant YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® Zippers as well. Just above the two front pockets you'll find an extremely useful, large front pocket that's great for on the go storage, and also doubles as a way to tuck in the bag straps should you wish.
Our design team lost track of how many prototypes it took to get here, but we loved the journey and are ecstatic with where we ended up. We had a number of people say that while they love their VerBockel for weekends and trips, they simply wished for a slightly smaller EDC option. Well look no further! The Day Pack is here to save the day.
What did we do when our new intern came into DEFY wearing another company's roll top backpack and told us all the things they could've done to make it better? We rolled up our sleeves and got down to doing just that! (We're a bit competitive that way.) Many prototypes later and we're proud to announce a bag that not only incorporates our hardcore cyclist intern's suggestions, but also carries his name: The VerBockel roll top backpack. The 28 liter water-repellent VerBockel MIL-SPEC Ballistic Nylon roll top pack is made for serious adventure travel, all-weather commuting, and hauling gear. We built it versatile enough to pack for a camping trip, to be your daily driver or simply to haul groceries home. Pack it light and this is a simple and comfortable 'don't have to even know it's there' pack on your back. Need to pack it as a 'bug-out bag' packed to the hilt with 72 hours worth of heavy duty cargo? No problem. It'll fit!
This bag is 100% water-resistant with uber durable construction. It's a multi-use carry that functions in a variety of roles and environments. While it isn't technically a dry-bag, it is beyond bad ass in the rain as we sought out the most amazing 1,050 Denier MIL-SPEC Water Repellent Ballistic Nylon we could find. The VerBockel includes a comfortable vented closed-cell foam back panel which helps to ventilate sweat away from your body and has MIL-SPEC haul handles & MOLLE system on both the sides and shoulder straps. Both are perfect for attaching carabiners, water bottles or GoPro's to capture the action.
We doubled up our 2" MIL-SPEC webbing for added durability on the shoulder straps resulting in an amazingly comfortable, longer lasting strap system. The inside has a closed-cell foam padded computer section with padding on the sides as well as the bottom. After all, who in the hell knows when you might drop this bad boy and who wants to worry about damaging their precious computer? One of the best things about this pack is it can be used as a deep, fully open cargo carrier due to it's carry handles. So you can put in everything from: Bike polo mallets, to grocery items, or hell even golf clubs for the range! Our designers just added a large exterior 'dump pocket' for quick storage. It has a large sized Water-Resistant YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® Zipper to keep your gear dry and safe during any mission. If you're considering a bag from DEFY, we strongly recommend our new staff favorite, The VerBockel Rolltop backpack.
PROUDLY HAND-CRAFTED IN THE USA